Our all natural Calendula Neem Honey Salve will help soothe those who suffer from eczema, dry itchy skin, sun burnt skin, red inflamed skin as well as cracked skin.
Calendula and Neem Oil work together to heal acne, reduce fine lines, relieve dry/itchy skin, and soothe pesky bug bites. The tea tree, lavender, and bergamot essential oils work harmoniously to compliment the calendula and neem oil whilst providing strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
You may just find that this powerful salve might become a staple in your skincare repertoire
Please Note: This is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Benefits of Calendula:
- Helps to heal wounds and burns
- Combats acne but won’t dry out the skin
- Soothes eczema and diaper rash
Benefits of Neem Oil:
- Great for dry skin as it contains vitamin E and is rich in healthy fatty acids
- Great for healing dry, cracked skin
- Clears up acne, reduces scars, and reduces redness
- Reduces inflammation for eczema and psoriasis
- Combats wrinkles and evens out skin tone
- Minimizes moles and warts
- Deters mosquitoes
Benefits of Tea Tree:
- Boost healing of wounds and heals acne
- Natural Deodorant
- Repels insects
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
- Reduces redness
- Calming scent
Benefits of Bergamot:
- Relaxing aroma that elevates mood and alleviates stress
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Beeswax, Neem Oil, Sunflower Oil, Unpasteuried Honey, Pure Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, and Bergamot
What is Calendula?
Calendula is an oil extracted from marigold flowers (Calendula Officinalis).
What is Neem Oil?
Neem oil comes from the seed of the Neem Tree in India and has been used as a folk remedy around the world and has been used to treat many conditions.